Thank you Diane for surprising me with this award.
Now I am nervous, I must come up with seven interesting things about myself. I may have to think about this for a while.
Ok, I'm ready and hope I don't bore you, here goes:
- I love to travel with my family and have visited over 40 of the 50 states in the United States and have worn casts or braces on my leg, my foot, my leg again; you don't know it but I am very accident prone.
- My hair color is natural, I don't do a thing to get this unusual color.
- I have collected Fitz and Floyd for upteen years, mostly gifts from my husband and daughter; I have over 70 boxes of Christmas F&F pieces.
- I like to swim laps, try to swim 40 laps each time. The water is safe, I never seem to get hurt just exhausted.
- Only started blogging to help my friend, Jo Ann over at Jo's This and That; now I really love it.
- I go camping once a year and sleep in a tent only because my daughter and family want to go.
- I keep packing and unpacking boxes of dishes since my house hasn't sold; I started packing to clear out some of my cabinets and declutter them only it was way too soon.
Now for the fun part, I get to nominate seven people to bestow the award to. Oh, this is harder than I thought, I have many more than seven people I would like to give the award to. But I guess the fun in this award is that the next seven will nominate seven more and so the award will continue full circle.
Ok, now for my seven bloggers I am bestowing the award to:
2. Alycia at Tablescapes at Table Twenty-One
3. Michele at The Nest at Finch Rest
4. Gina at Random Thoughts from An Incoherent Mind
5. Elaine at Creating Wonderful Spaces
6. Marigene at In The Middle of Nowhere
7. Aledia at Plum Perfect
Thanks again Diane - Judy
Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage
Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hill
Meet Me Monday at You're Talking Too Much